Fellow Voice Coach Helen Ashton and I have written a straightforward guide to clear speech in English. The book contains;
- 36 units on the consonant and vowels sounds of standard English
- Explanations of what you might be doing wrong based on your first language.
- Chapters on rhythm, pitch and stress.
- Videos, illustrations and pictures demonstrating the target positions of lips, tongue and teeth to make accurate sounds.
- DVD-ROM with video and audio clips to help you practice.
- Extra practice sections for the trickiest sounds.
Everything you need to get started and maintain your accent work.
Click here to buy on Amazon.